WELCOME TO SHOOT INDOORS

Welcome to a new kind of shooting experience.

INDOOR SHOOTING RANGE

What to Expect

Amazing Ventilation…

Great Lighting…

Cool Rental Guns…

Nice People!

THE SHOOT INDOORS DIFFERENCE

We've Been Busy

Here are the stats across all locations

475777
Range Visits
50433322
Rounds Downrange
3177
Training Hours

WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY

Testimonials from our customers.

This place is great!! Everyone was extremely helpful and went above and beyond!! Highly recommend!!
Rebecca D.
Customer
Really friendly staff, who walked us through our first time at a shooting range incredibly well.
Caroline P.
Customer

What to Expect

The Shoot Indoors Experience

Location Finder

Locations across the country

Celebrate With a Bang!

FREE RANGE TIME & TARGET ON YOUR BIRTHDAY WITH NEWSLETTER OPT-IN

* indicates required
/ ( mm / dd )

Blog & News

Improve Your Skills

Four things that make Shoot Indoors ranges unique

We cater to new shooters: Only about 5% of the population goes shooting every year, which leaves 95% in the ‘curious’ category. That’s a huge market, and the one we strive to serve. You’ll notice a lot of policies designed to reduce the intimidation factor associated with the shooting sports industry. For example, we don’t allow staff to openly carry firearms because that can intimidate a first-time shooter. We also offer free gun safety classes to help educate the public about safe firearm handling. Our goal is to make a new shooter have so much fun they bring back other new shooters.

We don’t sell guns: There are a ton of great firearm retailers surrounding us. It benefits us more to have every retailer send us customers because we have something they don’t…a place to shoot! Likewise, if a customer likes one of the guns they rented we can direct them back to a retailer. A healthy referral system benefits all parties, and we strive to keep it that way.

We don’t allow realistic human targets: The majority of people who are anti-gun are against private gun ownership and violence. They are not against target shooting in a safe and controlled environment. Most actually find it enjoyable after they have tried it. To help de-couple the sport of target shooting from violence, we have a policy of not allowing realistic human targets on the range. If customers feel uncomfortable or leave offended, we have not done our job.  Come in and try our battleship targets!

We have tapered range walls: Shoot Indoors ranges are the first in the country to utilize a patented tapered shape that reduces the width of the bullet trap. It’s called Taper-Range, and is the key piece of technology that allows us to lower the equipment costs and shrink the footprint to make opening a shooting range affordable for our franchises and more accessible for our customers.

Franchise Opportunities Available

Shoot Indoors is an indoor shooting range franchise which provides the opportunity for anyone to learn firearms safety, become comfortable with firearms, and practice target shooting in a safe, friendly, and clean indoor environment. Shoot Indoors locations do not sell firearms and focus primarily on fun and recreational experiences.